Wanted: Walkers, donations for CROP walk
Gothenburg is planning to have its annual CROP Hunger Walk to fight world hunger Sunday, Oct. 4, at 9:15 a.m.
The annual event raises awareness and funds for international relief and development as well as local hunger fighting.
Walkers and runners are to meet at the American Lutheran Church.
Registration is $15 for a 3.1-mile run and a two-mile walk.
To donate money for the walk or for more information, contact Rev. Matt Coplen at the First Presbyterian Church at 537-2210.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president