Wanted: Walkers, donations for CROP walk
Gothenburg is planning to have its annual CROP Hunger Walk to fight world hunger Sunday, Oct. 4, at 9:15 a.m.
The annual event raises awareness and funds for international relief and development as well as local hunger fighting.
Walkers and runners are to meet at the American Lutheran Church.
Registration is $15 for a 3.1-mile run and a two-mile walk.
To donate money for the walk or for more information, contact Rev. Matt Coplen at the First Presbyterian Church at 537-2210.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant