Top prize takers:
SCIENCE FAIR WINNERS: Gothenburg Junior High students, totalling 138, participated in the annual science fair. Exhibits were set up on Jan. 25 in the Dudley Elementary gym. Winners will compete at the Western Regional Science Fair in North Platte on March 24. They are, l-r: First row—Group project: Deric Lunkwitz, Seth Portiner, Keyan Anderson, Jonathan Griffins, Cameron Geiger, gold; Second row—Life science: Amanda Kowalewski, gold; Kylee Beyea, silver; Holly McPheeters, bronze; Blayr McMichael, fourth; Tiani Reeves, fifth; Third row—Physical science: Hailey Maline, gold; Patrick Messersmith, silver; Bryce Kowalewski, bronze; Quinn Haynes, fourth; Zach Wolf, fifth.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship