Top prize takers:
SCIENCE FAIR WINNERS: Gothenburg Junior High students, totalling 138, participated in the annual science fair. Exhibits were set up on Jan. 25 in the Dudley Elementary gym. Winners will compete at the Western Regional Science Fair in North Platte on March 24. They are, l-r: First row—Group project: Deric Lunkwitz, Seth Portiner, Keyan Anderson, Jonathan Griffins, Cameron Geiger, gold; Second row—Life science: Amanda Kowalewski, gold; Kylee Beyea, silver; Holly McPheeters, bronze; Blayr McMichael, fourth; Tiani Reeves, fifth; Third row—Physical science: Hailey Maline, gold; Patrick Messersmith, silver; Bryce Kowalewski, bronze; Quinn Haynes, fourth; Zach Wolf, fifth.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested