ORGANIZATION PRESIDENT SPEAKS: Chuck Folken, president of Nebraska Cattlemen, spoke at the annual banquet of the Dawson County Cattlemen Saturday night at Walker’s Steakhouse & Lounge. Doc Larson of Overton and Norman Reynolds (posthumously) of Lexington were inducted into the county organization’s hall of fame. Attendees also danced to the music of Reggie Shaw, who is a country-western performer.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly