ORGANIZATION PRESIDENT SPEAKS: Chuck Folken, president of Nebraska Cattlemen, spoke at the annual banquet of the Dawson County Cattlemen Saturday night at Walker’s Steakhouse & Lounge. Doc Larson of Overton and Norman Reynolds (posthumously) of Lexington were inducted into the county organization’s hall of fame. Attendees also danced to the music of Reggie Shaw, who is a country-western performer.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested