Up in smoke
DEMOLITION UNDERWAY: Gary Garner has torn down a building at the corner of Avenue I and Highway 30 that was once used as a gas station and car repair business, a restaurant, a craft store and a temporary store for selling fireworks. An old motel (in the background) will also be demolished so Dawson Tire Service Inc. can use the area for parking, according to Eric MacPherson, owner of Dawson Tire Service Inc.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.