Up in smoke
DEMOLITION UNDERWAY: Gary Garner has torn down a building at the corner of Avenue I and Highway 30 that was once used as a gas station and car repair business, a restaurant, a craft store and a temporary store for selling fireworks. An old motel (in the background) will also be demolished so Dawson Tire Service Inc. can use the area for parking, according to Eric MacPherson, owner of Dawson Tire Service Inc.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action