District 20 enrollment drops six students
Six students have left the district since enrollment was recorded on the first day of school on Aug. 18.
Enrollment in Gothenburg Public Schools, which was recorded at 908 students on the first day of school, is now reported at 902.
That number will be sent to Nebraska Department of Education officials and used in determining state aid for the 2010-11 school year.
The high school juniors have the biggest class with 84 students. Seniors make up the smallest class with 58.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president