Brady students compete at UNK Band Day
CLASS D RUNNER-UP: Members of the Brady marching band wait their turn to march in Saturday’s University of Nebraska at Kearney Band Day parade. The band, directed by Val Pohlman, took second place among the Class D participants. More than 1,000 student musicians from 19 schools were judged during the annual competition.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet