‘I do’ LETTER-Perfect WEDDING
For the fourth year in a row, Dudley Elementary kindergartners hosted a wedding ceremony for the letters “Q” and “U,” represented by Sierra Herfel (left) and Connor McCoy. Elementary principal Teresa Messersmith presided over the ceremony, which teaches that the letters are hardly ever separated in the English language, in the performing arts center. Girl students and kindergarten teachers dressed as bridesmaids while boys wore football outfits. Parents were invited to the ceremony and to a cake reception in the cafeteria.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action