Gazebo gets new home
IN TRANSIT: To make room for a new doctor’s clinic, Gothenburg Memorial Hospital officials have given a gazebo to the City of Gothenburg which will be placed at the public swimming pool. City administrator Bruce Clymer said the city crew plans to pour a concrete pad south of the pool rest rooms where the gazebo will become part of a fenced-in deck area. The gazebo had been on hospital grounds, east of the GMH’s long-term care wing, which will be demolished next month to make room for a new clinic. The gazebo is pictured in the parking lot of the swimming pool.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins