Sharing prom memories: Teachers enjoy punch party
Right, Dudley Elementary teachers had a punch party last Thursday in the media center where some of them had hung prom dresses from years ago. Below, party favors from past proms were also on display. Dresses were voted on by teachers and staff and received the following awards: Scandalous—Marcia Speck; Prettiest—Bobby Arnett; Skimpy—Angie Richeson and Tanya Partridge; Prairie—LuAnn Houchin; Pajama—Deb Clark.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested