Dig Pink with Swede volleyball team
CANCER AWARENESS: Gothenburg volleyball players will host a “Dig Pink” night on Oct. 13 during the Swedes’ freshman and reserve volleyball games with Lexington. Gothenburg players will wear pink jerseys in honor of the cancer awareness benefit. Fans are encouraged to wear pink as well. All proceeds from the concession stand and a serving contest will go to support teachers Becky Gibbens and Judy Jensen, who are both battling cancer.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship