Dig Pink with Swede volleyball team
CANCER AWARENESS: Gothenburg volleyball players will host a “Dig Pink” night on Oct. 13 during the Swedes’ freshman and reserve volleyball games with Lexington. Gothenburg players will wear pink jerseys in honor of the cancer awareness benefit. Fans are encouraged to wear pink as well. All proceeds from the concession stand and a serving contest will go to support teachers Becky Gibbens and Judy Jensen, who are both battling cancer.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins