Dig Pink with Swede volleyball team
CANCER AWARENESS: Gothenburg volleyball players will host a “Dig Pink” night on Oct. 13 during the Swedes’ freshman and reserve volleyball games with Lexington. Gothenburg players will wear pink jerseys in honor of the cancer awareness benefit. Fans are encouraged to wear pink as well. All proceeds from the concession stand and a serving contest will go to support teachers Becky Gibbens and Judy Jensen, who are both battling cancer.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly