Digging new doctor’s clinic
EXCAVATION BEGINS: After a major portion of Gothenburg Memorial Hospital’s Long-Term Care unit was demolished this month, Roger Hood Construction, Inc. began digging the basement for a $2.9 million doctor’s clinic last Friday. Mike Millo, project supervisor of Sampson Construction which is the general contractor, said the foundation and footings will be built within the next two weeks. Local contractors have been hired to help with the project like Roger Hood Construction, Inc., who is doing the excavation work. Millo said Sampson hopes to be substantially finished with the addition by Dec. 15.
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly
- Precision ag, soil and water in-field training offered
- Softball squad concentrates on basics