Digging new doctor’s clinic
EXCAVATION BEGINS: After a major portion of Gothenburg Memorial Hospital’s Long-Term Care unit was demolished this month, Roger Hood Construction, Inc. began digging the basement for a $2.9 million doctor’s clinic last Friday. Mike Millo, project supervisor of Sampson Construction which is the general contractor, said the foundation and footings will be built within the next two weeks. Local contractors have been hired to help with the project like Roger Hood Construction, Inc., who is doing the excavation work. Millo said Sampson hopes to be substantially finished with the addition by Dec. 15.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action