Homecoming fever hits Gothenburg High School
SLUGFEST: Members of the Swede football team put some muscle into sledge hammers Friday afternoon as they beat two old dryers—symbolizing the Broken Bow Indians—on a trailer during the annual downtown homecoming parade. Unfortunately, the Swedes gave up a close game to the Indians on the gridiron later that evening—losing 14-13. PIctured are, l-r: Levi Bahe, Tommy France, Nolan Wilson and Jeron Seimer.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly