Homecoming fever hits Gothenburg High School
SLUGFEST: Members of the Swede football team put some muscle into sledge hammers Friday afternoon as they beat two old dryers—symbolizing the Broken Bow Indians—on a trailer during the annual downtown homecoming parade. Unfortunately, the Swedes gave up a close game to the Indians on the gridiron later that evening—losing 14-13. PIctured are, l-r: Levi Bahe, Tommy France, Nolan Wilson and Jeron Seimer.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action