Helping cure for cancer
TAKING A LAP: After the Dudley Elementary track meet Monday, students walked a lap in honor of the upcoming Dawson County Relay For Life. Last week, they raised $578 for the relay which will go to the American Cancer Society. Students brought pennies on Monday, nickels on Tuesday, dimes on Wednesday, quarters on Thursday and a dollar Friday which earned them the privilege to wear a cap. The county Relay For Life will be July 29-30 in Cozad. Pictured are, l-r: Tanner Deepe, TaeLyn Alvarez, Devyn Ostendorf, Rachel Darling, Stacy Martinez and fourth-grade teacher Mary Meisinger.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested