Helping cure for cancer
TAKING A LAP: After the Dudley Elementary track meet Monday, students walked a lap in honor of the upcoming Dawson County Relay For Life. Last week, they raised $578 for the relay which will go to the American Cancer Society. Students brought pennies on Monday, nickels on Tuesday, dimes on Wednesday, quarters on Thursday and a dollar Friday which earned them the privilege to wear a cap. The county Relay For Life will be July 29-30 in Cozad. Pictured are, l-r: Tanner Deepe, TaeLyn Alvarez, Devyn Ostendorf, Rachel Darling, Stacy Martinez and fourth-grade teacher Mary Meisinger.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly