Cosmetic fix: An entrance sign at the south entrance into Gothenburg has a new “Welcome” which is a plastic sign, from Moe’s Graphics, glued to the stone marker at a cost of $250. When lettering was first etched into the sign by Stoneco Incorporated of Omaha, it was difficult to read. So the company sandblasted and painted taller letters below the original, smaller letters that were patched and colored to match the sign. City administrator Bruce Clymer said the welcome sign covers original lettering and is an inexpensive, temporary solution.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship