Cosmetic fix: An entrance sign at the south entrance into Gothenburg has a new “Welcome” which is a plastic sign, from Moe’s Graphics, glued to the stone marker at a cost of $250. When lettering was first etched into the sign by Stoneco Incorporated of Omaha, it was difficult to read. So the company sandblasted and painted taller letters below the original, smaller letters that were patched and colored to match the sign. City administrator Bruce Clymer said the welcome sign covers original lettering and is an inexpensive, temporary solution.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly