Brady student achievements recognized at awards night
Brady students received honors for their academic and athletic achievements for the 2010-11 school year during the annual honors night Thursday.
Athletic letters and special activity recognition were presented as well as individual course awards.
Six students were inducted into the school’s chapter of National Honor Society. They were sophomores Molly Hannon, Dakota Terry and Marc Kramer-Davis; juniors Tyler Egenberger and Micah Most; and senior Jeffrey Simants.
The following students in grades 7-12 were recognized:
Find the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater