New Scoreboard: Tri-City Sign Company of Grand Island installed a new, larger scoreboard at the school football field June 6 and 7. School board members approved a $13,169 bid for the 25-foot board that also can communicate with the school’s track timing system to display winning times during meets, according to activities director Seth Ryker. The district will pay a $6,000 installation cost in addition to the bid. Ryker said the track support organization—Cindermates—hopes to raise money to add a message board that would scroll the top six-place winners.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship