NEW LIFE: Members of the Gothenburg Gardenaires Club cleaned out the planters and added colorful new life at the corner of Highway 30 and Lake Avenue Monday afternoon. Gardenaire members work together to prepare the planter for new growth. They are, clockwise from left, Marge Block, Arlene Franzen, Cheri Wilson, Fay Kniss, Kathi Flynn, Nancy Fisher and Elnora Brown.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly