Document cameras utilized
District 20 has 16 document cameras, also known as visual presenters, that display objects or information to students.
Technology coordinator Jo Wiggins described them as high-resolution document cameras mounted on arms which allow a teacher to write on a sheet of paper or display a two- or three-dimensional object on a whiteboard.
“This tool engages students with a variety of learning styles and abilities,” Wiggins said.
Dudley Elementary second-grade teacher Wendy Bartels said she likes her document camera and uses the equipment often.
RELATED STORY: Technology evolves at District 20
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly