Document cameras utilized
District 20 has 16 document cameras, also known as visual presenters, that display objects or information to students.
Technology coordinator Jo Wiggins described them as high-resolution document cameras mounted on arms which allow a teacher to write on a sheet of paper or display a two- or three-dimensional object on a whiteboard.
“This tool engages students with a variety of learning styles and abilities,” Wiggins said.
Dudley Elementary second-grade teacher Wendy Bartels said she likes her document camera and uses the equipment often.
RELATED STORY: Technology evolves at District 20
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins