Theme announced for Brady Days celebration
Brady Days is right around the corner and village officials have selected a theme for the community celebration.
The dates for Brady Days are Aug. 5-7 and the annual Saturday morning parade on Aug. 6 will follow the theme, “Brady Does It Best.”
Planning and organization of the remaining Brady Days events has begun.
Following tradition, breakfast will be served by the Brady junior class at the Community Center prior to the parade and a lunch will follow the parade, served this year by the Brady Community Church.
The slip-and-slide will return to Palmer Park Saturday afternoon, sponsored by the Talon Power Booster Club.
Anyone interested in hosting an event should contact Pam Diehl at the village office, 584-3316, to be included in the schedule.
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life