Jane Sheets is the 2011 Friend of Tourism award recipient as presented by the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce Tourism Committee. The award is given annually to someone who has worked tirelessly to promote Gothenburg and encourage tourism. Sheets has been associated with the Gothenburg Historical Museum for over six years serving on the board of directors and volunteering her time and expertise to catalog items, work on displays, train other volunteers and handle anything that might come her way. Pictured are, l-r: Anne Anderson, Rhonda Jobman, Sheets, Karan Smith, Diane Trullinger and Joyce Kolbo.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship