Spinning in the October snow
Outdoor winter enthusiasts weren’t disappointed with the approximate six inches of snow that blanketed green lawns and gardens Friday night and Saturday. On Sunday, Don Hyde pulled his son Chris Hyde and stepson Ray Ramirez behind a four-wheeler on a vacant lot in town. Temperatures are predicted to warm to the upper 60s later this week.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins