Up in arms
FINAL C.A.T. PRODUCTION: The Children’s Acting Troupe presented its last performance under the direction of Ernie Blecha and Trudy Else Saturday at the GHS performing arts center. “The Granny Awards” featured 11 musical numbers from well known children’s stories.
Here, the chorus is singing a number at dress rehearsal while two of the younger performers, Teagan Cheetsos (left) and Alexandra Goad concentrate on getting their gloves on correctly. Others in the front row are (l-r) Ty Bartels, Helene Keiser, Alison Houser and Kalli Koubek.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout