Bounty of ribbons
PROUD EARNER: Roxanne Schroeder was pleasantly surprised that she did so well with produce she prepared and candy she entered at the Dawson County Fair. Schroeder’s buttery cashew brittle was the best in the class and best of show (center ribbon). She also earned first-place ribbons for her holiday cranberry jam, blueberry-lime jam and green tomato salsa and second place for her strawberry rhubarb jam. She encourages others to share what they grow and make at the fair.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested