Parties should work together
I am writing in response to Jay Matzke’s letter of July 27. It’s nice that in America we can all have opinions even though they might be different. I for one do not think all Republicans are perfect and that all Democrats are bad as stated in your letter. I for one think all parties need to be working together for the good of America.
If you want your party in power then run someone who will win! We all need to work together to solve the bad problem we as American’s are facing.
I do not agree with our president in many ways but only pray the parties will start working for the good of America. What if Ben Nelson would have voted against the health bill? He would have still been a Democratic.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite