Parties should work together
I am writing in response to Jay Matzke’s letter of July 27. It’s nice that in America we can all have opinions even though they might be different. I for one do not think all Republicans are perfect and that all Democrats are bad as stated in your letter. I for one think all parties need to be working together for the good of America.
If you want your party in power then run someone who will win! We all need to work together to solve the bad problem we as American’s are facing.
I do not agree with our president in many ways but only pray the parties will start working for the good of America. What if Ben Nelson would have voted against the health bill? He would have still been a Democratic.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC