Parties should work together
I am writing in response to Jay Matzke’s letter of July 27. It’s nice that in America we can all have opinions even though they might be different. I for one do not think all Republicans are perfect and that all Democrats are bad as stated in your letter. I for one think all parties need to be working together for the good of America.
If you want your party in power then run someone who will win! We all need to work together to solve the bad problem we as American’s are facing.
I do not agree with our president in many ways but only pray the parties will start working for the good of America. What if Ben Nelson would have voted against the health bill? He would have still been a Democratic.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23