ROPE WORK: Billie Jo Schrad of Brady maneuvers her horse through a trail class at the Pony Express 4-H Club’s “Last Yee-Ha” horse show Saturday at the roping grounds. Pictured, Schrad is getting ready to wrap a rope around her saddle horn to pull at a branch around the pole. Sixty-four riders, of all ages, competed in the show as the temperature climbed to a humid 91 degrees.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested