ROPE WORK: Billie Jo Schrad of Brady maneuvers her horse through a trail class at the Pony Express 4-H Club’s “Last Yee-Ha” horse show Saturday at the roping grounds. Pictured, Schrad is getting ready to wrap a rope around her saddle horn to pull at a branch around the pole. Sixty-four riders, of all ages, competed in the show as the temperature climbed to a humid 91 degrees.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins