Simple solution; don’t read it
Perhaps Tom Shea wouldn’t care if other people misrepresented the things he says and does. I don’t know. I do know, I am not that way. I am not going to allow what I write to be distorted. If that brings about redundancy, I’ll let the editor make the call. I made that call myself in my third letter (on Egyptian funding), when I wrote “I’ve had enough of this subject.” If Tom Shea needs to be spared from what I write, I have a simple solution for him. Don’t read it.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins