Learning about Gothenburg
VISITORS FROM THE EAST: Mike Davis and Lynn Franzen (both seated) are Nebraska Community Improvement Program judges who toured Gothenburg Monday. They also listened to presentations at the Gothenburg Historical Museum about community planning and leadership development, economic development, the Eagle Scout program, new lighting and sound for the Sun Theatre and perking up city parks. Local Community Improvement Program co-chair Sue Williams is pictured right. Communities and projects judged outstanding will be recognized at NCIP’s recognition day banquet on Nov. 6 in Kearney.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins