Dogs and joggers
FOGGY START: A one-mile and 3.1-mile run, sponsored by Eastside Animal Center, started off Saturday’s Harvest Festival activities. The annual Dog-N-Jog started and ended at Lake Helen. There were 67 entries. Beginning the 5K run are, l-r: K.C. Lathrop, David Hult, Mike Richey, Matt Coplen, Ainsley Rickertsen, Amaya Ackerman, Lloyd Lipska, Stacy Healey and Hannah Steinwart. The cost of entries was donated to the United Fund.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly