Dogs and joggers
FOGGY START: A one-mile and 3.1-mile run, sponsored by Eastside Animal Center, started off Saturday’s Harvest Festival activities. The annual Dog-N-Jog started and ended at Lake Helen. There were 67 entries. Beginning the 5K run are, l-r: K.C. Lathrop, David Hult, Mike Richey, Matt Coplen, Ainsley Rickertsen, Amaya Ackerman, Lloyd Lipska, Stacy Healey and Hannah Steinwart. The cost of entries was donated to the United Fund.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action