Read to a Swede
ATHLETE ATTENTION: Gothenburg Swede football player Patrick Reeves listens as second-grader Johanna Foster reads Animal Babies in Grasslands. Corben Libich (left) also got a chance to read. “Read to a Swede,” is a program involving senior football players who read to Dudley students and students to them on home-game Fridays. Program organizer and assistant football coach K.C. Lathrop, who also teaches physical education and health, said it’s a way for players to positively interact with elementary students. Youngsters also get autographs and written messages from the players.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship