Givers to United Fund
PRIZE WINNERS: Employees at Baldwin Filters have pledged $6,375 to Gothenburg United Fund Inc. Fund officials hope to raise $20,500 to support seven local and county agencies. Baldwin’s parent company, Clarcor, provided prizes such as football tickets, gift and cards and days off to encourage employees to pledge. The names of pledgers were randomly drawn each week and a prize awarded. The majority of those who won prizes are, l-r: First row—Denise Toberer, Michelle Weaver, Lila Ostendorf, Karla Blase (representing United Fund), Cheryl Westman; Second row—Elizabeth Lange, Dan Stewart, Nick Montoya, Laura Stephen, Wendy Wilkins, Sonja Kottwitz, Bonnie Houser; Third row—Robert Farnstrom, Travis Libich, Kim Stratton and Charles Cunningham.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship