Vandals destroy more than property
We look forward each Christmas season to put up lawn decorations of deer, carolers, angels and a Nativity scene.
On Sunday evening, Dec. 4, vandals destroyed a good portion of these. It is a shame that people young and old will not be able to enjoy them anymore.
Our prayers go out to the people that did this cruel destruction, as they are people filled with anger. Our hope is that the ones involved will voluntarily turn themselves in and accept the consequences. You may think no one witnessed or saw you, but be assured our loving God saw your actions.
This is the second time this destruction has happened in the last two years. With sadness—we will not replace them anymore.
If anyone has any information, please call our city police.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president