LETTER PERFECT: The lettering on the community entrance sign on Highway 47 south of McDonald’s is much easier to read. Workers from Stoneco Incorporated of Omaha sandblasted and painted the new letters that are over twice as tall as what originally appeared on the sign. Those smaller letters were filled in with patching material colored the same as the sign. It will take about a month for the fill-in material to cure and city officials hope the former lettering will blend with the sign. City administrator Bruce Clymer said the sign committee could consider several different options if the old lettering impressions are still visible.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins