Eagles place 25 at Cozad
COZAD—Brady’s track and field squads went up against Class B competition at the Cozad triangular with Gothenburg on March 27, earning 25 places between the girls and the boys.
The Eagle girls earned one gold and two silvers.
Freshman Josie Palmer won the high jump by clearing 5-2, matching her personal best.
Senior Megan Polt finished second in the 100-meter dash and the 4x100 relay was also second.
The Eagle boys had four silver-medal performances.
Junior Bryley Roper finished second in both the 100- and 400-meter dash races while the 4x100 and 4x400 relays were both second.
No team scores were kept.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly