Eagles place 25 at Cozad
COZAD—Brady’s track and field squads went up against Class B competition at the Cozad triangular with Gothenburg on March 27, earning 25 places between the girls and the boys.
The Eagle girls earned one gold and two silvers.
Freshman Josie Palmer won the high jump by clearing 5-2, matching her personal best.
Senior Megan Polt finished second in the 100-meter dash and the 4x100 relay was also second.
The Eagle boys had four silver-medal performances.
Junior Bryley Roper finished second in both the 100- and 400-meter dash races while the 4x100 and 4x400 relays were both second.
No team scores were kept.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State