Kolbo finishes 2nd at bowling tourney
Trey Kolbo of Gothenburg finished in second place during the Junior King and Queen High School Bowling Tournament in St. Paul over the weekend.
Kolbo, a GHS sophomore, bowled eight games during the scratch tournament which included players in grades 9-12 from across the state.
By placing second with an average of 189, he received $240 in scholarship money.
Kolbo is the son of Chad and Lori Kolbo of Gothenburg.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action