Kolbo finishes 2nd at bowling tourney
Trey Kolbo of Gothenburg finished in second place during the Junior King and Queen High School Bowling Tournament in St. Paul over the weekend.
Kolbo, a GHS sophomore, bowled eight games during the scratch tournament which included players in grades 9-12 from across the state.
By placing second with an average of 189, he received $240 in scholarship money.
Kolbo is the son of Chad and Lori Kolbo of Gothenburg.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics