Kolbo finishes 2nd at bowling tourney
Trey Kolbo of Gothenburg finished in second place during the Junior King and Queen High School Bowling Tournament in St. Paul over the weekend.
Kolbo, a GHS sophomore, bowled eight games during the scratch tournament which included players in grades 9-12 from across the state.
By placing second with an average of 189, he received $240 in scholarship money.
Kolbo is the son of Chad and Lori Kolbo of Gothenburg.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout