Magic man speaks to elementary students
Well-known motivational speaker and magician Aaron Eisenberg performed for Dudley Elementary students in the performing arts center Monday afternoon. With humor, magic and volunteers from the audience Eisenberg presented a message about self worth. Fifth-grader Andie Geiken (right) helped Eisenberg with a toilet paper trick where he eats it and pulls a long string of multi-colored material from his mouth.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.