PLANTING PARTY: Brady fifth-graders and village officials celebrated Arbor Day on Friday by planting an ornamental tree at the south park. Angela Johnson’s class, with substitute teacher Jennifer Most, assisted arborist Jeff Kennedy of Gothenburg in planting the tree with tree board members Roger Bratten, George Finnell and Pam Diehl present as well as trustees Lynn Herrick and Steve Hild.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested