PLANTING PARTY: Brady fifth-graders and village officials celebrated Arbor Day on Friday by planting an ornamental tree at the south park. Angela Johnson’s class, with substitute teacher Jennifer Most, assisted arborist Jeff Kennedy of Gothenburg in planting the tree with tree board members Roger Bratten, George Finnell and Pam Diehl present as well as trustees Lynn Herrick and Steve Hild.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet