PLANTING PARTY: Brady fifth-graders and village officials celebrated Arbor Day on Friday by planting an ornamental tree at the south park. Angela Johnson’s class, with substitute teacher Jennifer Most, assisted arborist Jeff Kennedy of Gothenburg in planting the tree with tree board members Roger Bratten, George Finnell and Pam Diehl present as well as trustees Lynn Herrick and Steve Hild.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins