PLANTING PARTY: Brady fifth-graders and village officials celebrated Arbor Day on Friday by planting an ornamental tree at the south park. Angela Johnson’s class, with substitute teacher Jennifer Most, assisted arborist Jeff Kennedy of Gothenburg in planting the tree with tree board members Roger Bratten, George Finnell and Pam Diehl present as well as trustees Lynn Herrick and Steve Hild.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action