Dancing competitors: Students from the Gothenburg Dance Centre traveled to the Showstoppers Dance Competition in Denver, CO, on April 20-22, where instructor Tina Berner entered the girls in 14 dances. The girls brought home 15 trophies, including one overall first-place divisional trophy. Dance styles represented included solos, duets, trios and small groups in tap, jazz, lyrical dance, musical theatre, clogging and hip hop. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Allison Nichols and Madeline Jorgenson; Second row—Ella Bartlett, Katie Kreis, Sophia Aden, Hayden Ricely, Maggie Aden, Kacee Dvorak and Rylee Naprstek; Third row—Creighton Tiede, Taylor Wenger, Elise Ackerman, Jessica Bartlett, Jocelyn Kennicutt, Mashaela Foster and Marley Kennicutt; Fourth row—Lauren Johnson, Natalie Kennicutt, Gracie Stienike, Arleigh Costello, Marriah Cote, Emma Ackerman, Grace Aden, Kayla Weyers and Emma Jorgenson. Not pictured: Mina Houchin, Iva Rickertsen, Lauren Andres, Lexi Morales, Ali Bartels and Addison Bartels.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested