Girls relay improves record time
SUTHERLAND—The Brady girls 4x100 relay not only beat every other team at the Best of the Midwest meet in Sutherland on May 1 but the foursome also improved their own school record time.
Shaylin McClellen, Valerie Most, Autumn Hild and Megan Polt combined for a time of 51.3 seconds for Brady’s only gold medal of the day.
The time is a whole second faster than their previous school record.
Junior Bryley Roper led the boys team with a silver medal in the 400-meter run in a time of 53.5.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price