Girls relay improves record time
SUTHERLAND—The Brady girls 4x100 relay not only beat every other team at the Best of the Midwest meet in Sutherland on May 1 but the foursome also improved their own school record time.
Shaylin McClellen, Valerie Most, Autumn Hild and Megan Polt combined for a time of 51.3 seconds for Brady’s only gold medal of the day.
The time is a whole second faster than their previous school record.
Junior Bryley Roper led the boys team with a silver medal in the 400-meter run in a time of 53.5.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together