Pro tour stops at Wild Horse
PRO TOUR HOPES: Wild Horse Golf Club this week is hosting the Midwest Open for the Golfweek National Pro Tour. Approximatley 145 golfers are competing for the $150,000 in prize money. The Gothenburg tournament is one of 19 stops on the tour this year. The tour is not a “mini tour,” but a complete developmental system specifically designed to prepare players from the entry level to the PGA Tour. Competition started Tuesday and continues through Friday. There will be a cut after two days of play. Current scoring can be followed online at nationalprotour.com.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action