Pro tour stops at Wild Horse
PRO TOUR HOPES: Wild Horse Golf Club this week is hosting the Midwest Open for the Golfweek National Pro Tour. Approximatley 145 golfers are competing for the $150,000 in prize money. The Gothenburg tournament is one of 19 stops on the tour this year. The tour is not a “mini tour,” but a complete developmental system specifically designed to prepare players from the entry level to the PGA Tour. Competition started Tuesday and continues through Friday. There will be a cut after two days of play. Current scoring can be followed online at nationalprotour.com.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested