When ‘Q’ marries ‘U’
Nuptials: Dudley Elementary kindergartners, while learning when “Q” and “U,” can be used together or apart, staged a wedding for parents and others Friday in the performing arts center. A reception followed in the cafeteria. Pictured are, l-r: Hayden Ricley, the “Q” bride; administrator Teresa Messersmith, officiant; and Braeden Anderson, the “U” groom.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship