When ‘Q’ marries ‘U’
Nuptials: Dudley Elementary kindergartners, while learning when “Q” and “U,” can be used together or apart, staged a wedding for parents and others Friday in the performing arts center. A reception followed in the cafeteria. Pictured are, l-r: Hayden Ricley, the “Q” bride; administrator Teresa Messersmith, officiant; and Braeden Anderson, the “U” groom.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly