When ‘Q’ marries ‘U’
Nuptials: Dudley Elementary kindergartners, while learning when “Q” and “U,” can be used together or apart, staged a wedding for parents and others Friday in the performing arts center. A reception followed in the cafeteria. Pictured are, l-r: Hayden Ricley, the “Q” bride; administrator Teresa Messersmith, officiant; and Braeden Anderson, the “U” groom.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.